See also: IRC log
<trackbot> Date: 05 September 2006
<scribe> scribe: pauld
<Yves> ACTION: items to http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/databinding/actions/open [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-databinding-minutes.html#action01]
Priscilla: ACTION-10, could be useful
pauld: we closed ISSUE-8, d'oh!
pauld: i'll pickup ACTION-52 - test client
pauld: working on ACTION-57
yves: ACTION-57 - W3C OK in principle to host keep this open for tracking
pauld: have submitted example for
... ACTION-51 is ongoing for all wg members
... ACTION-59 - Jonc proposes text for ISSUE-10
jonc: worry about flooding the output of a test tool
pauld: please send text to the list, sounds like a good way forward
jonc: ACTION-47 closed
pauld: toolkits are unlikely to give access to global attributes such as xml:id
priscilla: global attributes can be useful
pauld: "useful, but not well supported in current tools" makes this an advanced pattern
jonc: is this only for "other" namespaces?
pauld: not tried local namespace
priscilla: have tended to advise against global attributes in the same namespace as "good practice"
pauld: we can either close it today as "advanced" or keep it open for further testing
pauld: babbles about our so far being a "what works" WG rather than "best practices" WG ..
RESOLUTION: close ISSUE-69 as an advanced pattern
gcowe: been moving our build process to ant
... and did take some time to move towards streamlining our process
pauld: will work with george to integrate where we are
<scribe> ACTION: ylafon to assist Priscilla with CVS access [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-databinding-minutes.html#action02]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-62 - Assist Priscilla with CVS access [on Yves Lafon - due 2006-09-12].
pauld: currently a topic of discussion in the Web Services Description Wg
... relates issue of element (v) types and xsi:type switching
... need testing
<scribe> ACTION: jcalladi to test ISSUE-67 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2006/09/05-databinding-minutes.html#action03]
<trackbot> Created ACTION-63 - Test ISSUE-67 [on Jonathan Calladine - due 2006-09-12].
discussion of utility of Design Considerations
jonc: likes the idea of the text being output to a tool
pauld: propose that each assertion in our spec has an id which can be made into a URI and used to extract the text into a test tool report
RESOLUTION: close ISSUE-35 with pauld's proposal