W3C | TAG | Previous: 25 April 2006 | Next: 9 May 2006

Agenda of 2 May 2006 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details - issues list (handling new issues) - www-tag archive - tag archive

  1. Administrative

    Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Norm

    Roll call -- Regrets: Dave (probable)

    Propose next teleconference: 9 May, regrets, appoint scribe: propose Henry

    Approve minutes of last teleconference

    Accept this agenda?

    Announcement of resolution of issue 48. ACTION: NDW to announce that the TAG has resolved namespaceState-48

  2. Issue siteData-36

    Should this issue stay in the "someday" pile?

    Recent message on www-tag

    Two old actions:

  3. Issue metadataInURI-31

    Last discussion 21 March. Next step was expected end of April.

    Pending action:

  4. Issue schemeProtocols-49

    Last discussion 5 Dec 2005.

    Pending action:

  5. Issue namespaceDocument-8

    Last discussion 21 Feb 2006.

    Draft finding: Associating Resources with Namespaces

    Pending actions:

  6. Any other issue?

Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.7 $ of $Date: 2006/05/15 15:35:11 $ by $Author: vquint $