W3C | TAG | Previous: 21 June 2005 | Next: 5 July 2005

Agenda of 28 June 2005 TAG teleconference

Nearby: Teleconference details - issues list (handling new issues) - www-tag archive - tag archive - pending actions

  1. Administrative

    Roll call -- Regrets: Norm (possible)

    Chair: Vincent, Scribe: Ed

    Next teleconference: propose 5 July, assign scribe (DO, HT?), regrets?

    Accept this agenda?

    Approve minutes of the Cambridge f2f

    Approve minutes of last teleconference

  2. Invitations

    Last week we have decided to invite experts to give us introductions to the Grid and to Web Applications. Any contact?

    Messages from Noah and Ed.

  3. Names, namespaces and languages

    Henry has written a draft on Names, namespaces and languages and is seeking feedback.
    See also his message to XML Schema.

  4. schemeProtocols-49

    Feedback on Noah's draft finding

    [ACTION] NM to produce a new draft finding on schemeProtocols-49 [recorded]

  5. namespaceDocument-8

    Norm has written a Note.

    Message from Noah

  6. Reviewing a few action items from the f2f :

Vincent Quint for TAG
$Revision: 1.6 $ of $Date: 2005/06/28 06:44:36 $ by $Author: vquint $