From W3C Wiki
This is a list of SIOC-enabled sites. This list is also available in RDF here and mentions SIOC data URL.
- aetherworld.org - Alexander Graf's blog
- AI3:::Adaptive Information - Mike Bergman's blog
- Alexandre Passant - Personal weblog using Dotclear exporter
- Anime Society of Ireland
- Augmented Cognition Blog - AugCog from a garage perspective
- B:\datenbrei - Wordpress2.0, mixed language content
- #B7erge - Wordpress1.5, all german content
- Bamblog - by Jan Schmidt, in german
- The Blog of Athos - by Juan Miguel Gomez
- Blog Booble (FR) Référencement
- Casual.info.in.a.bottle - Personal blog in italian and english about Web and Semantic Web
- Climb to the Stars (Stephanie Booth)
- La Comunidad de AsturLiNUX - AsturLiNUX blog community
- contentfree.de - Rolf Strathewerd's blog, german content
- Dobrometr (RU) - similar GetThingsDone service
- dowhatimean.net - by RichardCyganiak
- Elias Torres blog
- Future Trends - a ThirdForce R&D blog
- Geospatial Semantic Web
- Harry Chen
- The Hundredth Monkey Phenomenon - by Rob Gonzalez
- hyperdata.org/blog DannyAyers 's WP install
- identi.ca and other laconi.ca-powered sites.
- Infopirat - Drupal based news and blog site, SIOC enabled
- Innovative SEO Tools - RELAX SEO Services - Innovative Tools and Training
- John Breslin's Blog
- journals.ie - A Wordpress Multiuser site, all the blogs are SIOC enabled
- Needle Blog - A WordPress site for sharing news from the Needle (semantic digital libraries) community
- NoticIEEEro - A WordPress site sharing articles and announcements about IEEE Region 9, Latin America and the Caribbean, mainly in Spanish. The blog is SIOC enabled.
- Online Video Industry Blog
- Operation:Teleport - did you ever want to be someone else?
- OpenLink Virtuoso Tutorials Data Space - collection of Virtuoso tutorials covering SQL, XML, RDF, and Web Services
- randgaenge.net - a blog on Social Software
- semwebdev Keith Alexander's blog.
- Sonagi's Blog
- Sustainable Cities Network
- Sustainable Melbourne
- Take a look around the world - Sergey Lukichev's travel blog
- Weblog Data Space - Kingsley Idehen's Blog
- Creative Commons Car Pictures -- Photograph Collection tagged w/ semantic topics that outputs SIOC
Firefox users can use a few extensions to detect and reveal SIOC and other RDF data on web pages
- OpenLink Data Explorer (ODE) reveals SIOC, FOAF, and other RDF data found, extracted, and/or generated via RDFa, GRDDL, and other means, and displays a status bar icon. Clicking the icon, or using the "View Page Description" or "View Linked Data Sources" contextual or main menu options will allow you to browse through the corresponding RDF data. Install the ODE Extension.
- Semantic Radar detects links to SIOC, FOAF, and generic RDF and RDFa data (via auto-discovery information) and displays status bar icons. Clicking on an icon will allow you to browse the corresponding RDF data. Install Semantic Radar
If you are not using Firefox, you can use these server-hosted tools through other Web browsers --