This document contains current data regarding the Publication Status of specifications being developed by the Pointer Events WG.
Please see the section Table Key for information regarding interpreting the data in the tables.
|Spec, Active Editor(s)||Last TR Publication||Type||Remarks||Testing||Plans|
|Pointer Events, Jacob Rossi, Matt Brubeck||2014-Dec-16||PR||Bug database||Test suite;
Test Facilitator: Matt Brubeck; Test Assertions
|The Proposed Recommendation review ends 15 January 2015|
The tables above use the following abbreviations and conventions:
- The link in the Name of Spec' column is the document's Editor's Draft
- The Last Publication column contains the date of the most recent formal publication as a W3C Technical Report
- ED = Editor's Draft
- FPWD = First Public Working Draft
- WD = Working Draft
- LC, LCWD = Last Call (Working Draft)
- CR = Candidate Recommendation
- PR = Proposed Recommendation
- REC = Recommendation
- No Formal Pub = the document has not yet been formally published by the W3C as a Technical Report.