From W3C Wiki
This page lists submissions to the W3C Model-Based User Interfaces Working Group. We are looking for submissions on use cases, requirements, specifications of models, markup languages and APIs, and on testing.
- Multimodal Interactor Mapping (MIM) Model Specification (updated version, August 27th) - The ECA Model
The deadline for submissions for review at the upcoming face to face is 3rd February 2012.
Please send your submissions to the staff contact Dave Raggett <firstname.lastname@example.org>, who will upload them and link them from this page. Accepted formats are HTML, PDF and plain text. So if you are starting from Microsoft Word or PowerPoint please convert them beforehand to PDF. You can also package multiple files as a zip archive.
Slides as presented at the Feb 2012 Face to Face
Please put links to your slides below here
09th of February:
- Introduction by Gerrit Meixner
- Abstract Interactor Model
- SmartMote Architecture: useML and useDM
- Concur Task Trees (CTT)
- A proposed UsiXML extension enabling the detailed description of the users with focus on the elderly and disabled
- UsiXML submission, part 1
- UsiXML submission, part 2
- UsiXML submission, part 3
10th of February:
- Quill - browser based editor demo, design goals (pdf)
- AUI expressions and constraints
- Session on Task Models
- Session on AUI Models