HCLSIG BioRDF Subgroup/Meetings/2007-03-13 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
- Date of Call: Tuesday March 13, 2007
- Time of Call: 1:00pm Eastern Time
- Location: G451, Stata, MIT. Find the east bank of elevators (= the ones closest to Main St. = the 'Gates' tower). Go up to the 4th floor. Turn left, go through the double door, turn right, turn right. G451 is straight ahead. map to find G451 and map to find Stata.
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
- Participant Access Code: 246733 ("BIORDF")
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #BioRDF (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC)
- Conveners: Alan Ruttenberg and Jonathan Rees
- Review Prefuse Visualization Tool
- Read the latest version of the use case
- Review the OBO phenotype assertion
- Tie Semantic Web benefits to use case
- Identify subset of demo to implement. The options are:
- 1) What are the different forms of Abeta? Does Abeta*56 resemble any previously reported form?
- 2) What mechanism is proposed, and what brain cell types are involved?
- 3) What synaptic currents are involved in LTP, and are affected by Abeta?
- 4) What mechanism might account for encephalitis in immunized patients? What genes?
- 5) Is there a common antigen that would lead to a single immunization therapy for both AD and PD?