HCLSIG BioRDF Subgroup/Data/KI database
From W3C Wiki
Standard-conformant conversion of the PDSP Ki database into OWL
Conversion of the PDSP KI database based on
1) existing ontologies including NeuronDB, OBO Chebi, the Relation Ontology, BFO, MeSH etc.
2) established URIs (e.g. the PURLs for Pubmed records established by Science Commons)
Matthias Samwald (MatthiasSamwald)
(add yourself if you contribute)
- Ontology: http://purl.org/ycmi/ki/core.owl (~2 MB, periodically updated). This file imports NeuronDB which is part of the SenseLab ontology collection and the "OBO Essentials ontology" (a compilation of the most important classes of various OBO ontologies, created by Matthias Samwald).
- SVN repository of source files for conversion (Python script, mappings): http://neuroweb.med.yale.edu/svn/trunk/ontology/ki/
Please note that Protege 3.x does is unable to view all of the information in the ontology. I suggest looking directly at the source code to get a broad overview of the contents of the ontology and using SPARQL to access the ontology.
- Page for downloading the flat text file version of the PDSP Ki database
- Outdated conversion of the PDSP Ki to an extended BioPAX ontology (bottom of page)