HCLSIG/SWANSIOC/Meetings/2011-01-31 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
- Time: 15:00 GMT / 10am EST / 7am PST
- Chair: Anita de Waard
- Topics: Rhetorical Document Model(s) Status and Tasks
- ORB specification (Paolo & Tudor)
- Mid-grain structure & DExI: data, experiments, interpretations (Jodi and Sudeshna)
- BtPDF Research Objects discussion (Gully)
- 1) ORB note is almost done, expected to be finalized in a week (thank you Tudor and Paolo!)
- 2) As an appendix, we will model 3 docs for ORB: these are now posted here
- 3) Discussion between Gully/Sudeshna/Jodi/David will commence about medium-grained model and KEfED; also taking levels of modeling into account discussed in the DoCo/ORB document (linked from medium-grained page).
Left over from meeting on 1/24/11:
- 4) Joanne to present on BEL, "Biological Expression Language"
- 5) Scott to present on nanopublications, current status, future plans, overlap with this work