HCLSIG/Meetings/2011-02-03 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
- Date of Call: Thursday February 3, 2011
- Time of Call: 11:00am Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), 16:00 British Summer Time (BST), 17:00 Central European Time (CET)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
[NOTE limited access for European direct dial lines below]
- Dial-In #: +188.8.131.52.79.03 (France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (UK)
- Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS").
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC), Quick Start: Click on mibbit for instant IRC access.
- Duration: ~1h
- Convener: Scott
- Scribe: TBD
- Updates by BioRDF, Terminology, COI, LODD, Translational Medicine Ontology, Scientific Discourse - All
- Discussion: Connecting deliverables and collaboration between task forces - All
- Group pursued coupling task force work along commonalities in Terminology and Translational Medicine. See Action Item, Scott provides TERM RDF to Tim Lebo to put in Indivo
- Small correction to minutes: Scott spoke about clinical departments having their own IT systems ("islands") internationally, i.e. not just in U.S. radiology
- Thanks to Bob Powers for scribing!