HCLSIG/LODD/Meetings/2010-12-08 Conference Call
From W3C Wiki
- Date of Call: Wednesday December 8, 2010
- Time of Call: 11:00am Eastern Time (ET), 16:00 British Time (BT), 17:00 Central European Time (CET)
- Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
- Dial-In #: +126.96.36.199.79.03 (Paris, France)
- Dial-In #: +44.203.318.0479 (London, UK)
- Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS").
- IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS (see W3C IRC page for details, or see Web IRC)
- Duration: ~1h
- Convener: Susie
- J Cheminformatics paper
- Best practices for mapping experimental data
- Data updates
Attendees: Janos, Bosse, Matthias, Susie Apologies: Scott, Claus
- J Cheminformatics Paper
- The J Cheminformatics paper has been submitted.
- Good job everyone, but especially Matthias.
- We now just need to wait for feedback from the reviewers.
- The paper didn't end up including a detailed use case, so we can still use that in another paper.
- Best practices
- Let's really focus on the best practices paper now.
- It's something that is really needed.
- We could submit a short version to BioOntologies.
- The deadline for BioOntologies is March 24, so a realistic timeframe.
- And maybe have a long version as a W3C note.
- Action item for everyone is to review our existing material.
- Action item for everyone is to do a literature search for similar material.
- Action item for Susie is to move the wiki content to GoogleDoc.
- Data Updates
- Janos is updating the wiki about the UMLS work that he has done.
- No additional data updates due to recent focus on paper.
- Next call in 2 weeks.