From W3C Wiki
Some pointers about Dutch data and Linked data in general.
- Dat Zou Handig Zijn ideas about Overheid 2.0
- Hack de Overheid !
- Polirazzi.nl Politicians in the news (from Hack de Overheid). Gets its data from ikregeer.nl which is not a primary data provider but has an API on top of (probably parlando.sdu.nl)
- Q-Fever mashup
- OpenKVK.nl Registry of Commerce online
- e-Overheid voor Burgers will publish in the near future (aiming at april/may 2010) an ontology in RDF, intended to be used for metadata for government information. A Beta release is available at http://standaarden.overheid.nl/owms/terms/OWMSmodel.owl See http://standaarden.overheid.nl/Beta2010/ for more information (RDF for the controlled vocabularies is behind the RDF buttons of the 'Waardelijsten' (i.e. 'List of Values'))
non RDF datasets
- A very extensive list (by Ton Zijlstra and James Burke is available here. This might well overlap with some of the items below.
- The 'kadaster' (i.e. the Dutch Ordnance Survey) publishes the yearly price index of houses on its website. They also maintain a website find your own house that allows you to find your own house, including a Google Maps overlay of building lots.
- Short list from Overheid 2.0
- Data portal of the Ministry of Traffic and Watermanagement (or something)
- Geo information
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Science
- Datasets from the office of statistics
- Some registers from the justice administration
- Parlando Parliamentary Texts
- OverHeid.nl Legislation, treaties, policy documents, 'Maatregel van Bestuur', Royal Decisions, etc. etc.
- RechtSpraak.nl Court verdicts, secondary functions of judges, Insolventieregister (registry of bankruptcies etc.), Guardianship registry (curatele, only works if you know last name + birth date)
- Food and Goods Authority (Voedsel en Waren Authoriteit) Q-Fever
- Ministry of Agriculture, Nature and Food Quality, postal codes of obligatory Q-Fever vaccines
- GemGids foundation Various municipalities, provinces and waterships publish (some of) their data here (but I don't know whether it is raw data)
- Politix.nl Voting behavior of Dutch parliamentarians (what a word)
- 6pp Plaats, postcode, straat, en geo-coördinaten database
- Zorggegevens.nl register of health-care datasets maintained by RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and Environment)
- Feiten-en-cijfers van amsterdam.nl. Should be easy to re-publish in RDF!
- List of triplification tools, other list, other list
- Surf Obect-oriented RDF mapper for Python
- RDFlib RDF library for Python
- RDFAlchemy "RDFAlchemy is an ORM (Object RDF Mapper) for semantic web users"
- Spreadsheet-to-RDF Wrapper
- Any23 Anything to triples
Return to the DutchSemanticWebMeetups page