ISSUE-163: Need a means for navigating between related timed tracks of media elements

navigating-tracks

Need a means for navigating between related timed tracks of media elements

State:
CLOSED
Product:
HTML 5 spec
Raised by:
Sam Ruby
Opened on:
2011-03-03
Description:
This issue was raised on behalf of John Foliot. See the associated bug for details:

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10693
Related Actions Items:
No related actions
Related emails:
  1. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-07-08)
  2. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-08)
  3. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-07-08)
  4. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-08)
  5. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from jackalmage@gmail.com on 2011-07-07)
  6. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-07-07: Actions, Issue status Decisions, TF reports, TAG issue (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2011-07-07)
  7. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-07-07)
  8. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-07)
  9. RE: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from Sean.Hayes@microsoft.com on 2011-07-06)
  10. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-07-06)
  11. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-06)
  12. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-07-06)
  13. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-06)
  14. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from philipj@opera.com on 2011-07-06)
  15. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-06)
  16. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-07-07: Actions, Issue status Decisions, TF reports, TAG issue (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-05)
  17. RE: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-07-05)
  18. Re: ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2011-07-02)
  19. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-30 WG Issues, Calls, TAG Issue (RDFa/Microdata), author-view (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-06-30)
  20. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-30 WG Issues, Calls, TAG Issue (RDFa/Microdata), author-view (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2011-06-28)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-23 TF Reports, Tracker requests, (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-06-22)
  22. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-02 Action Items, New Calls (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2011-06-02)
  23. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-02 Action Items, New Calls (from mjs@apple.com on 2011-06-01)
  24. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-06-02 Action Items, New Calls (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-31)
  25. ISSUE-163 navigating-tracks: Chairs Solicit Change Proposals (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-05-31)
  26. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-11)
  27. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2011-03-10: Action items, issues, surveys and decisions (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2011-03-08)
  28. HTML-ISSUE-163 (navigating-tracks): Need a means for navigating between related timed tracks of media elements [HTML 5 spec] (from sysbot+tracker@w3.org on 2011-03-03)

Related notes:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Jul/0079.html

Sam Ruby, 6 Jul 2011, 14:24:46

Display change log ATOM feed


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $