ACTION-56: Chris Wilson to work with MikeSmith and DanC on (re)plan of action for forms coordination with Forms WG

Chris Wilson to work with MikeSmith and DanC on (re)plan of action for forms coordination with Forms WG

State:
closed
Person:
Chris Wilson
Due on:
June 26, 2008
Created on:
March 27, 2008
Related emails:
  1. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-26 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-07-09)
  2. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-19 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-25)
  3. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-12 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-19)
  4. {minutes} HTML WG issue-tracking telcon 2008-06-05 (from mike@w3.org on 2008-06-06)
  5. {minutes} 2008-03-27 HTML WG issue-tracking call (from mike@w3.org on 2008-03-28)

Related notes:

we need to make this a priority because the 1-year deadline the Forms TF is expiring

Michael[tm] Smith, 19 Jun 2008, 16:36:35

I think we have a plan here for now - integrating webforms and then reviewing XForms to see if anything should migrate into HTML5.

Chris Wilson, 10 Jul 2008, 15:57:18

closing per discussion on July 10 telcon

Michael[tm] Smith, 10 Jul 2008, 16:21:15

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $