ACTION-39: Chairs to discuss action on video/audo codec and container with Philippe et al post the video workshop

Chairs to discuss action on video/audo codec and container with Philippe et al post the video workshop

State:
closed
Person:
Chris Wilson
Due on:
December 20, 2007
Created on:
December 7, 2007
Associated Issue:
video-codecs
Related emails:
  1. HTML WG teleconference minutes 10 Jan 17:00UTC (from connolly@w3.org on 2008-01-10)
  2. {minutes} HTML WG teleconference 2007-11-06 [resend] (from mike@w3.org on 2007-12-11)

Related notes:

I wasn't in the 7 Dec meeting. http://www.w3.org/2007/12/07-html-wg-minutes.html

<ChrisWilson> I think I put it on you, Dan. :)

Dan Connolly, 10 Dec 2007, 18:50:25

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $