ACTION-211: Ted O'Connor to write up a video-transcript IDref proposal for ISSUE-194 by Fri May 11

Ted O'Connor to write up a video-transcript IDref proposal for ISSUE-194 by Fri May 11

State:
closed
Person:
Sam Ruby
Due on:
May 26, 2012
Created on:
May 3, 2012
Related emails:
  1. RE: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from john@foliot.ca on 2012-06-01)
  2. Re: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-06-01)
  3. RE: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from john@foliot.ca on 2012-06-01)
  4. RE: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com on 2012-06-01)
  5. Re: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2012-06-01)
  6. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-31 - issues, straw poll, re-open request, W3C system outage (from glenn@skynav.com on 2012-05-31)
  7. Re: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-05-31)
  8. RE: transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-05-31)
  9. transcript='' proposal (ACTION-211 for ISSUE-194) (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-05-30)
  10. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-31 - issues, straw poll, re-open request, W3C system outage (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2012-05-30)
  11. {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-24)
  12. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from eoconnor@apple.com on 2012-05-23)
  13. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-05-23)
  14. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com on 2012-05-23)
  15. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-24 - issues, task force reports (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-05-23)
  16. RE: {minutes} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from adrianba@microsoft.com on 2012-05-18)
  17. RE: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-10 (from krisk@microsoft.com on 2012-05-17)
  18. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com on 2012-05-17)
  19. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from schwer@us.ibm.com on 2012-05-16)
  20. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-17: action items, issues, and other business (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2012-05-16)
  21. {agenda} HTML WG telecon 2012-05-10 (from mjs@apple.com on 2012-05-09)

Related notes:

[glenn]: Ted O'Connor to write up a video-transcript IDref proposal for ISSUE-194 by Fri May 11 [Sam Ruby]

31 May 2012, 16:05:43

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $