ACTION-165: Draft a proposal for accessibility of canvas due 25 Feb 2010

Draft a proposal for accessibility of canvas due 25 Feb 2010

State:
closed
Person:
Richard Schwerdtfeger
Due on:
April 15, 2010
Created on:
December 17, 2009
Associated Issue:
canvas-accessibility
Related emails:
  1. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  2. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-04-15: Action items, issues, decision policy, task forces, TPAC (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2010-04-14)
  3. [minutes] HTML WG 2010004 (from plh@w3.org on 2010-03-04)
  4. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  5. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-03-04: actions, publications, decision policy, issues (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-03-03)
  6. Subject: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-02-25: actions, issues, publication (from mjs@apple.com on 2010-02-24)
  7. Re: {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from singer@apple.com on 2010-01-21)
  8. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  9. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2010-01-21: AIs, CfC/CfPs, and heartbeat docs (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-01-20)
  10. Re: Comments about the ACTION-165 draft (from laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com on 2009-12-18)
  11. Comments about the ACTION-165 draft (from hsivonen@iki.fi on 2009-12-18)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $