ACTION-105: Should arrange a meeting between chairs of HTML WG and XHTML2 WG to ensure there is a plan for coordination of vocabularies to avoid incompatibilities.

Should arrange a meeting between chairs of HTML WG and XHTML2 WG to ensure there is a plan for coordination of vocabularies to avoid incompatibilities.

State:
closed
Person:
Sam Ruby
Due on:
July 2, 2009
Created on:
February 12, 2009
Associated Issue:
html5-xhtml-namespace
Related emails:
  1. Minutes of HTML WG meeting, Apr 15 2010 (from Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com on 2010-04-19)
  2. minutes HTML weekly 9 July for review (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-07-09)
  3. {cancelled} HTML WG telecon 2009-06-11 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-06-10)
  4. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-05-07 [draft] (from julian.reschke@gmx.de on 2009-05-07)
  5. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  6. {agenda} HTML WG telcon 2009-05-07 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-05-06)
  7. minutes: HTML WG Weekly 26 Feb 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  8. minutes: HTML WG Weekly 26 Feb 2009 (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-26)
  9. Entropy w.r.t. Namespace Discussion (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-20)
  10. Re: Reuse of 1999 XHTML namespace, text/html and application/xhtml+xml media types (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-19)
  11. Re: Reuse of 1999 XHTML namespace, text/html and application/xhtml+xml media types (from connolly@w3.org on 2009-02-18)
  12. Re: ISSUE-4: Versioning, namespace URIs and MIME types ISSUE-60 (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-18)
  13. Re: ISSUE-4: Versioning, namespace URIs and MIME types (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-17)
  14. RE: What's the problem? 'Reuse of 1998 XHTML namespace is potentially misleading/wrong' (from masinter@adobe.com on 2009-02-16)
  15. Re: What's the problem? 'Reuse of 1998 XHTML namespace is potentially misleading/wrong' (from rubys@intertwingly.net on 2009-02-16)
  16. minutes: HTML WG telecon 2009-02-10 [draft] (from oedipus@hicom.net on 2009-02-12)

Related notes:

Plan to solicit advice at the upcoming AC meeting

Sam Ruby, 12 Feb 2009, 17:47:08

Some notes from Sam on the recent March 2009 AC meeting: http://intertwingly.net/blog/2009/04/08/HTML-Reunification

Shawn Medero, 9 Apr 2009, 16:06:52

Outcome of the talks to date: http://intertwingly.net/blog/2009/04/08/HTML-Reunification

Current status: awaiting input from plh and Steve Pemberton as to next steps, will update the working group with status as it becomes available.

Sam Ruby, 16 Apr 2009, 16:22:42

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $