ACTION-10: Integrate into the Nov. 2007 meeting record the notes that Joshue took during the 2007-11-10 ARIA discussion

Integrate into the Nov. 2007 meeting record the notes that Joshue took during the 2007-11-10 ARIA discussion

State:
closed
Person:
Michael[tm] Smith
Due on:
November 17, 2007
Created on:
November 10, 2007
Related emails:
  1. Re: ACTION-10 Integrate into the Nov. 2007 meeting record the notes that Joshue took during the 2007-11-10 ARIA discussion (from mike@w3.org on 2007-11-29)
  2. Re: ACTION-10 Integrate into the Nov. 2007 meeting record the notes that Joshue took during the 2007-11-10 ARIA discussion (from mike@w3.org on 2007-11-29)
  3. Re: ACTION-10 Integrate into the Nov. 2007 meeting record the notes that Joshue took during the 2007-11-10 ARIA discussion (from connolly@w3.org on 2007-11-29)
  4. ACTION-10 Integrate into the Nov. 2007 meeting record the notes that Joshue took during the 2007-11-10 ARIA discussion (from mike@w3.org on 2007-11-29)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Display change log.


Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Chairs, Michael[tm] Smith <mike@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.325 2014-09-10 21:42:02 ted Exp $