Data Catalog Vocabulary/2010-05-06
From W3C eGovernment Wiki
- Thursday, 06 May 2010, for 60 minutes
- Starting 8am San Francisco, 11am Boston, 4pm London, 5pm Paris, 1500 UTC
To join the audio meeting:
- +1.617.761.6200, +33.4.89.06.34.99 or +44.117.370.6152, Conf Code: 3468 ("EGOV")
- Please dial 61# to mute yourself, 60# to unmute, 41# to raise your hand
- More instructions: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
To join for additional text chat:
- IRC: irc.w3.org:6665 channel #egov
- Anyone new?
- Scribe for next meeting?
Use cases and requirements
See Data Catalog Vocabulary/Use Cases and Requirements for some work in progress.
- Does dcat need to recommend a dump format for an entire catalog?
- Does dcat need to recommend a method of accessing individual dataset descriptions?
- Does dcat need to recommend a method for querying the catalog (selecting subsets of the catalog based on publishing agency, theme, format etc)?
Scheduling presentations of relevant related work
- RDF Dataset Dynamics
- Atom feeds for paging and archival, page deletion
- What's new in RDFa 1.1?