Chatlog 2011-09-20

From W3C eGovernment Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

See CommonScribe Control Panel, original RRSAgent log and preview nicely formatted version.

Please justify/explain all edits to this page, in your "edit summary" text.

08:50:00 <Dave_McAllister> sitting in a separate meeting in EC today.  Will have to listen in with few comments
<zakim> Guest: Owen Amber, StratML
<zakim> Guest: James (jdforrester) Forrester, UK Cabinet Office
<zakim> Guest: Brian (bdhandspicker) Handspicker
<zakim> Guest: Tina Gheen, US NSF
<zakim> present: Anne_Washington, Bernadette_Hyland, Brand_Niemann, Daniel_Bennett, Ed_Summers, Gannon_Dick, Hadley_Beeman, Jeanne_Holm, John_Erickson, Rachel_Flagg, Dave_McAllister
<zakim> chair: Jeanne_Holm
09:01:00 <olyerickson> doesn't look like zakim is connected to audio 
09:01:00 <olyerickson> hmmm, maybe it is...
09:02:00 <Daniel> Daniel has joined #egov
09:02:00 <olyerickson> zakim, who is on the phone?
09:03:00 <Zakim> Zakim has joined #egov
09:03:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is on the phone
09:03:00 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the phone', jdforrester
09:03:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is on the call
09:03:00 <Zakim> I don't understand 'who is on the call', jdforrester
09:03:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is here
09:03:00 <Zakim> jdforrester, you need to end that query with '?'
09:03:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is here?
09:03:00 <Zakim> sorry, jdforrester, I don't know what conference this is
#09:03:00 <Zakim> On IRC I see Daniel, Jeanne_, gdick, Dave_McAllister, olyerickson, jdforrester, Ansgar, trackbot, marek
09:04:00 <jdforrester> zakim, this is egov
09:04:00 <Zakim> ok, jdforrester; that matches T&S_EGOV()9:00AM
09:04:00 <olyerickson> zakim, who is here?
09:04:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see +1.240.515.aaaa, Jeanne, ??P2, +1.508.333.aabb, +1.509.464.aacc, +1.703.672.aadd, davidwood, +1.202.684.aaee, ??P8
#09:04:00 <Zakim> On IRC I see Daniel, Jeanne_, gdick, Dave_McAllister, olyerickson, jdforrester, Ansgar, trackbot, marek
09:05:00 <Zakim> + +44.786.783.aaff
09:05:00 <Zakim> +??P11
09:05:00 <olyerickson> zakim, ??P2 is me
09:05:00 <Zakim> +olyerickson; got it
09:05:00 <gdick> gdick is aabb
09:05:00 <chris_biow> chris_biow has joined #egov
09:05:00 <annew> annew has joined #egov
09:05:00 <Daniel> Hi Rachel
09:05:00 <jdforrester> zakim, listen
09:05:00 <Zakim> I don't understand 'listen', jdforrester
09:05:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is talking?
09:05:00 <Zakim> jdforrester, listening for 11 seconds I heard sound from the following: Jeanne (52%), +1.509.464.aacc (4%), +1.703.672.aadd (30%), +44.786.783.aaff (52%)
09:06:00 <edsu> edsu has joined #egov
09:06:00 <jdforrester> Hi ed.
09:06:00 <Daniel> someone should give a reminder on how to scribe
09:06:00 <edsu> hi :)
09:06:00 <Dave_McAllister> good day eveyone
09:07:00 <Daniel> hi ed
09:07:00 <Zakim> + +1.571.480.aagg
09:07:00 <Zakim> + +1.301.384.aahh
09:08:00 <bhyland> bhyland has joined #egov
09:08:00 <Zakim> +hadleybeeman
09:08:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is here?
09:08:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see +1.240.515.aaaa, Jeanne, olyerickson, +1.508.333.aabb, +1.509.464.aacc, +1.703.672.aadd, davidwood, +1.202.684.aaee, ??P8, +44.786.783.aaff, ??P11,
09:08:00 <hadleybeeman> hadleybeeman has joined #egov
09:08:00 <Zakim> ... +1.571.480.aagg, +1.301.384.aahh, hadleybeeman
09:08:00 <Zakim> On IRC I see bhyland, edsu, annew, chris_biow, Zakim, Daniel, Jeanne_, gdick, Dave_McAllister, olyerickson, jdforrester, Ansgar, trackbot, marek
09:08:00 <Zakim> - +1.240.515.aaaa
09:08:00 <bhyland> davdwood is me
09:09:00 <bhyland> davidwood is me
09:09:00 <Zakim> + +1.240.515.aaii
09:09:00 <Zakim> - +1.240.515.aaii
#09:09:00 <edsu> sandro: you aren't on irc on the plane are you?
09:09:00 <jdforrester> You need to start with "zakim,"
09:09:00 <bhyland> zakim, davidwood is me
09:09:00 <Zakim> +bhyland; got it
09:09:00 <jdforrester> zakim, aaff is Nig Greenaway
09:09:00 <Zakim> I don't understand 'aaff is Nig Greenaway', jdforrester
09:09:00 <Rachel> Rachel has joined #egov
09:09:00 <Zakim> + +1.413.652.aajj
09:09:00 <Zakim> + +1.240.515.aakk
09:10:00 <Daniel> wow. this is a pretty big crowd
09:10:00 <gdick> aabb is gdick
09:11:00 <bdhandspicker> bdhandspicker has joined #egov
09:11:00 <gdick> zakim, aabb is gdick
09:11:00 <Zakim> +gdick; got it
09:12:00 <Owen> Owen has joined #egov
09:14:00 <bhyland> Topic: Overview by Jeanne
09:15:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Overview of priorities discussed on the first meeting (Aug 2011).  Summary:
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Use cases & best practices
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Getting information out to citizens
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Intra-government dissemination
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Transparency
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Strategy
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Discussion around Open Data (being addressed in the Gov't Linked Data Working Group)
09:15:00 <bhyland> * Accessibility
09:15:00 <bhyland> q+
09:15:00 <Zakim> - +1.703.672.aadd
09:16:00 <bhyland> Brand: Would like to talk to apps for the environment
09:16:00 <Zakim> -hadleybeeman
09:16:00 <Daniel> q+ Daniel Bennett
09:16:00 <jdforrester> zakim, q?
09:16:00 <Zakim> I see bhyland, Daniel, Bennett on the speaker queue
09:17:00 <Nig> Nig has joined #egov
09:17:00 <Rachel> + Rachel
09:17:00 <Daniel> also, this is a much larger group. we never needed it previously
09:18:00 <Zakim> + +1.703.672.aall
09:18:00 <olyerickson> + @bhyland; IGs are not WGs ;) 
09:18:00 <HadleyBeeman> HadleyBeeman has joined #egov
09:19:00 <Zakim> +hadleybeeman
09:19:00 <bhyland> q-
09:19:00 <bhyland> q?
09:20:00 <bhyland> bhyland: Typically a W3C IG will discuss topics in support of an existing working group who has the responsibility of writing and getting approval for recommendations.
09:21:00 <edsu> bhyland: there's also space for some notes i imagine
09:21:00 <bhyland> Good for everyone to review the eGov IG, see http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/charter-2011
09:22:00 <bhyland> Rachel: The IG could help with bridging the gap between people and technology, make it relevant to people, explaining it in plain language.
09:22:00 <bhyland> Rachel: Would really like to continue that.
09:22:00 <Daniel> +1 Rachel - the Editorial Board should be prominent
09:22:00 <bhyland> +1 Rachel.
09:23:00 <olyerickson> I don't think it's "OGLD" but "GLD..."
09:23:00 <Daniel> too bad it isnt gov. open. linked data .... GOLD
09:23:00 <bhyland> Topic: Gov't Linked Data Working Group.
09:23:00 <bhyland> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/charter
09:24:00 <annew> +1 Daniel.. I was thinking the same thing...
09:24:00 <Daniel> hi anne
09:24:00 <annew> hey guys!
09:27:00 <Zakim> +TinaGheen
09:27:00 <olyerickson> bhyland: W3C GLD WG is about applying W3C recommendations and best practices to publishing Open Govt Linked Data 
09:27:00 <Zakim> +??P0
09:27:00 <Zakim> -??P0
09:27:00 <Daniel> nice. feedback heaven
09:28:00 <HadleyBeeman> bhyland: we're looking specifically at 5-star linked data, not just CSV or Excel spreadsheets
09:28:00 <olyerickson> bhyland: focus is on Open, standards, TBL's "5-star" ratings
09:28:00 <Zakim> +??P0
09:28:00 <Zakim> -Jeanne
09:30:00 <Zakim> - +1.413.652.aajj
09:31:00 <Zakim> + +1.413.652.aamm
09:31:00 <olyerickson> olyerickson: It's "Tetherless World Constellation" (RPI) ;) 
09:33:00 <olyerickson> bhyland: One deliverable is GLD Cookbook to help stakeholders "get from Point A to Point B"
09:35:00 <edsu> q+
09:35:00 <olyerickson> I have nothing to add; very comprehensive, bhyland
09:35:00 <Daniel> q-
09:35:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Requested to have a liaison to the GLD WG.
09:36:00 <olyerickson> I volunteered last meetng
09:36:00 <Daniel> q- Bennett
09:36:00 <HadleyBeeman> I'm happy to help too
09:36:00 <Daniel> thanks for the great breakdown of the GLD Charter
09:37:00 <bhyland> John Erickson volunteered to be the liaison between the eGov IG and GLD WG.  Thanks John.
09:38:00 <bhyland> q?
09:38:00 <Zakim> - +1.240.515.aakk
09:39:00 <olyerickson> bhyland: it *did* sound like you said that that GLD is open to non-members...
09:40:00 <bhyland> High level definition of Linked Data per Tim Berners-Lee, http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html
09:40:00 <edsu> olyerickson: thanks, i'm glad i wasn't the only one :)
09:41:00 <bhyland> zakim, who is on the call?
09:41:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see olyerickson, gdick, +1.509.464.aacc, bhyland, +1.202.684.aaee, ??P8, +44.786.783.aaff, ??P11, +1.571.480.aagg, +1.301.384.aahh, +1.703.672.aall, hadleybeeman,
09:41:00 <Zakim> ... TinaGheen, ??P0, +1.413.652.aamm
09:42:00 <jdforrester> bhyland, But doesn't help for SIP. :-)
09:42:00 <Rachel> aacc is Rachel
09:42:00 <Rachel> aacc is me
09:42:00 <jdforrester> Zakim, aacc is Rachel 
09:42:00 <Zakim> +Rachel; got it
09:42:00 <Owen> 301-384 is me
09:42:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is talking?
09:43:00 <Rachel> thanks JDForrester! :)
09:43:00 <Zakim> jdforrester, listening for 12 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P0 (7%), ??P8 (92%)
09:43:00 <jdforrester> Zakim, ??P8 is me
09:43:00 <Zakim> +jdforrester; got it
09:43:00 <edsu> jdforrester: thanks for asking that, that was implicit in my questions :)
09:43:00 <jdforrester> edsu, Sure. :-)
09:44:00 <Daniel> aaee is Daniel Bennett
09:44:00 <Zakim> - +1.703.672.aall
09:44:00 <jdforrester> zakim, who is here?
09:44:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see olyerickson, gdick, Rachel, bhyland, +1.202.684.aaee, jdforrester, +44.786.783.aaff, ??P11, +1.571.480.aagg, +1.301.384.aahh, hadleybeeman, TinaGheen, ??P0,
09:44:00 <bdhandspicker> Zakim, aamm is bdhandspicker
09:44:00 <Zakim> ... +1.413.652.aamm
09:44:00 <Zakim> On IRC I see HadleyBeeman, Nig, Owen, bdhandspicker, Rachel, bhyland, edsu, annew, chris_biow, Zakim, Daniel, Jeanne_, gdick, Dave_McAllister, olyerickson, jdforrester, Ansgar,
09:44:00 <Zakim> ... trackbot, marek
09:44:00 <Zakim> +bdhandspicker; got it
09:46:00 <bhyland> Topic: Breadth of the eGov IG
09:46:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Would like to keep it broad, helping government to create transparency, help with interoperability, etc.
09:47:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Focus on a couple of things that we can accomplish i the next few months.
09:48:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Highlighted Community Directory
09:48:00 <Zakim> +??P3
09:49:00 <bhyland> Per the eGov IG charter, "In order to help members of this diverse community find and collaborate with each other, the group may lead or assist in the construction and maintenance of a community directory.
09:49:00 <bhyland> The http://www.w3.org/2011/gld has a similar deliverable, for its community, which overlaps this community. Ideally, the two projects can be coordinated and even interoperate, with the data being maintained separately but browsable together.
09:50:00 <Zakim> +??P6
09:50:00 <Owen> Community Directory objective available in StratML format at http://xml.gov/stratml/carmel/eGovIG2011-2013wStyle.xml#_266900e6-cdbb-11e0-95aa-922d7a64ea2a
09:50:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Published activities of people involved in gov't projects.  Would include subject matter experts.
09:52:00 <gdick> +q
09:52:00 <tlr> tlr has joined #egov
09:52:00 <Daniel> I think that we can help bring about a lot of goals including accessibility, Linkish Data, metadata, authoritative data, human readability of data, etc, by looking at HTML5 publishing by govt. For example, lots of efforts are being wasted on apps and APIs instead of simple publishing techniques.
09:53:00 <bhyland> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/F2F1_Community_Directory_Discussion_Summary
09:53:00 <edsu> q+
09:54:00 <Owen> When time permits I will convert the GLD WG's charter -- http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/charter -- to StratML format
09:54:00 <Daniel> thanks HB
09:54:00 <bhyland> Here are some questions the GLD WG put together around deployments, see http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Community_Directory_Questionnaire
09:55:00 <MacTed> MacTed has joined #egov
09:55:00 <HadleyBeeman> q+
09:57:00 <carlo> carlo has joined #egov
09:57:00 <olyerickson> +1 that GLD Community Directory should consider "application" resources (mashup developers/consultants) as well as conversion/publication resources 
09:57:00 <olyerickson> GLD stakeholders need to understand how to *apply* GLD as well as how to create it...
09:57:00 <bhyland> Gannon: Recommended New Zealand format for deployments.
09:58:00 <gdick> http://wiki.open.org.nz/Open_Data_Mini_Case_Studies
09:59:00 <bhyland> Gannon: That is a great reference, thanks.
09:59:00 <edsu> gdick: nice :)
09:59:00 <gdick> q-
09:59:00 <bhyland> FWIW, we are producing a Linked Data application based on FLOSS, that captures deployments, company & vendor info.
09:59:00 <olyerickson> Could HadleyBeeman confirm that she is referring to the UK Patent Office? 
10:00:00 <HadleyBeeman> Olyerickson- no, I was referring to a Cabinet Office initiative to deal with identity authentication online
10:01:00 <olyerickson> @HadleyBeeman thanks (I misheard)!
10:01:00 <HadleyBeeman> I've been wanting to connect them with the W3C's group working with identity in the browser… who are thinking about similar issues.
10:01:00 <HadleyBeeman> @olyerickson No problem :)
10:02:00 <bhyland> Open Government Data Camp, in Warsaw Poland, 20-21 October 2011, see http://ogdcamp.org/
10:02:00 <Daniel> Interesting. I am working with patient identity with Kantara Initiative.
10:02:00 <Zakim> + +1.202.270.aann
10:02:00 <jdforrester> olyerickson, It's called the ID Assurance programme - see http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/2011/08/10/a-question-of-trust/
10:02:00 <bhyland> OGDC is organized by the Open Knowledge Foundation.
10:02:00 <HadleyBeeman> Daniel - can we talk offline about that? Or can you post a link? I'm intrigued
10:02:00 <Daniel> Looking more at OpenID, OpenID Connect, SAML
10:02:00 <jdforrester> olyerickson, disclaimer - colleagues of mine. :-)
10:03:00 <olyerickson> @jdforrester Thanks!
10:03:00 <Daniel> daniel@citizencontact.com
10:03:00 <HadleyBeeman> @jdforrester Thanks — I thought that might be at your fingertips faster than mine :)
10:03:00 <olyerickson> +1 to US and EU f2f opportunities...
10:03:00 <HadleyBeeman> +1 to TPAC and (hopefully) to Open Gov Data Camp
10:04:00 <bdhandspicker> Interesting, we are also working on "person identity" across multiple New York state agencies
10:04:00 <jdforrester> +1 to TPAC (though I might not be able to travel).
10:04:00 <Daniel> http://kantarainitiative.org/confluence/display/healthidassurance/Home
10:04:00 <HadleyBeeman> @bhandspicker @daniel @jdforrester Thanks guys— you're totally validating me bringing up the identity issue as an opportunity for collaboration. :) 
10:06:00 <bhyland> Topic: eGov IG deliverables - Providing exemplars for licensing government content.
10:07:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Will prepare some examples of where we might be headed.
10:08:00 <Nig> Nig has left #egov
10:08:00 <bhyland> Hadley: At Linked Government (UK), providing examples of Open Data providing concrete examples of cost savings, ROIs.  Looking to produce "common collateral" to justify projects.
10:09:00 <HadleyBeeman> Economic case studies for open data (please feel free to add to it): http://wiki.linkedgov.org/index.php/The_economic_impact_of_open_data
10:09:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: Meeting with local and state government officials and they all need case studies to justify expenditure.  
10:10:00 <bhyland> @Hadley - thanks, good link.
10:10:00 <olyerickson> Getting into the "business case"/"ROI" area seems out of the traditional W3C remit
10:10:00 <annew> +1 Hadley important idea
10:11:00 <HadleyBeeman> @olyerickson Full business case may not be, but common standards (developed from common use cases… which isn't far from "evidence") are rather familiar territory for the W3C. :)
10:11:00 <bhyland> @olyerickson - I think that the W3C is becoming more commercially sensitive to the extent publishing success stories & ROIs to get increased uptake.
10:11:00 <olyerickson> @HadleyBeeman agreed...and really it isn't too far from what TBL is doing as we speak ;) 
10:12:00 <gdick> +1 
10:12:00 <edsu> q+
10:12:00 <gdick> brand
10:12:00 <HadleyBeeman> ack hadleybeeman
10:13:00 <bhyland> Brand: The importance data results should not be unemphasized.  We have to take an additional step to explain the value added and the value of Open Data.
10:15:00 <bhyland> Rachel: Efforts to work with OMB and WH to improve delivery of gov't info and services online.  Goes through Sept 30th. Looking for ways to improve government web sites.  Will review web policies, update, to deliver services that people want from the gov't.
10:15:00 <Owen> Value of open data should be explicitly linked to .gov objectives, which should themselves be documented in open standard format
10:15:00 <bhyland> q?
10:15:00 <bhyland> q+
10:17:00 <olyerickson> "A National Dialog on Improving Federal Websites" http://web-reform-dialogue.ideascale.com/ 
10:17:00 <bhyland> EdSummers: It is important to remember this is an international eGov IG, don't focus on US.
10:17:00 <olyerickson> See also: ".gov Reform Effort: Improving Federal Websites" http://www.usa.gov/WebReform.shtml
10:18:00 <Rachel> National Dialogue to Improve Govt Websites http://web-reform-dialogue.ideascale.com/
10:18:00 <bhyland> @Jeanne - can you put in a link to the LinkedIn group you referenced.  Thanks.
10:19:00 <Nig> Nig has joined #egov
10:19:00 <bhyland>  Announcement: Open Government Partnership being held in NYC today ...
10:19:00 <Daniel> what next steps for this group? action items?
10:20:00 <Daniel> we are 10 mins left
10:20:00 <olyerickson> RE Open Government Partnership, see http://www.opengovpartnership.org/ 
10:20:00 <Daniel> have
10:21:00 <HadleyBeeman> eGovernment interest group on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1800648
10:23:00 <bhyland> Brand's submission: http://appsfortheenvironment.challenge.gov/submissions/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&terms=%22Build+EPA+apps+in+the+cloud%22
10:24:00 <olyerickson> RE Brand's "Build EPA Apps in the Cloud" stuff see: http://bit.ly/pzAzHn
10:24:00 <olyerickson> q+
10:25:00 <HadleyBeeman> zakim, who's talking?
10:25:00 <Zakim> HadleyBeeman, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P3 (5%), bhyland (70%)
10:25:00 <annew> 5 minutes to go
10:25:00 <olyerickson> q-
10:26:00 <bhyland> zakim, who is speaking?
10:26:00 <Zakim> bhyland, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P0 (92%), olyerickson (60%), ??P3 (4%), ??P6 (9%)
10:26:00 <Daniel> fyi- cool online book talking about new features of HTML5 like offline ability? http://www.20thingsilearned.com/en-US 
10:26:00 <Daniel> please mute them
10:26:00 <olyerickson> I'd be happy to speak to issues w.r.t. organizing and running a topic-focuses Hackathon
10:27:00 <bhyland> zakim, who is speaking?
10:27:00 <Zakim> bhyland, listening for 10 seconds I heard sound from the following: ??P6 (70%)
10:28:00 <bhyland> Jeanne - recap on today's call, and next steps for getting together at the TPAC and/or Open Gov't Data Conference.
10:28:00 <bhyland> Hadley - ACTION: Jeanne to send out a Doodle poll re: TPAC attendance.
10:29:00 <bhyland> zakim, who is on call?
10:29:00 <Zakim> I don't understand your question, bhyland.
10:30:00 <bhyland> zakim, who is here?
10:30:00 <Zakim> On the phone I see olyerickson, gdick, Rachel, bhyland, +1.202.684.aaee, jdforrester, +44.786.783.aaff, ??P11, +1.571.480.aagg, +1.301.384.aahh, hadleybeeman, TinaGheen, ??P0,
10:30:00 <Zakim> ... bdhandspicker, ??P3, ??P6, +1.202.270.aann
10:30:00 <olyerickson> @bhyland thanks for attending and helping to run meeting ;) 
10:30:00 <Zakim> On IRC I see Nig, MacTed, tlr, HadleyBeeman, Owen, bdhandspicker, Rachel, bhyland, edsu, annew, chris_biow, Zakim, Daniel, Jeanne_, gdick, Dave_McAllister, olyerickson,
10:30:00 <Zakim> ... jdforrester, trackbot, marek
10:30:00 <jdforrester> Thank you everyone.
10:30:00 <bhyland> thanks Jeanne & everyone.
10:30:00 <Zakim> -TinaGheen
10:30:00 <Daniel> thanks
10:30:00 <olyerickson> thanks!
10:30:00 <Dave_McAllister> thanks all
10:30:00 <Zakim> - +44.786.783.aaff
10:30:00 <annew> thanks jeanne.
10:30:00 <Zakim> -jdforrester
10:30:00 <Zakim> -??P11
10:30:00 <annew> bye
10:30:00 <olyerickson> olyerickson has left #egov
10:30:00 <bdhandspicker> Thanks
10:30:00 <Zakim> -Rachel
10:30:00 <Zakim> -gdick
10:30:00 <bhyland> rrsagent, generate minutes
10:30:00 <Zakim> -hadleybeeman
10:30:00 <Zakim> -??P6
10:30:00 <gdick> bye
10:30:00 <Dave_McAllister> bye from paris
10:30:00 <Zakim> -??P3
10:30:00 <Zakim> - +1.571.480.aagg
10:30:00 <Zakim> - +1.202.270.aann
10:30:00 <bdhandspicker> bdhandspicker has left #egov
10:30:00 <gdick> gdick has left #egov
10:30:00 <Zakim> -olyerickson
10:30:00 <Zakim> -bhyland
10:30:00 <Zakim> - +1.301.384.aahh
10:30:00 <Zakim> - +1.202.684.aaee
10:31:00 <Zakim> -??P0
10:31:00 <Zakim> -bdhandspicker
10:31:00 <Zakim> T&S_EGOV()9:00AM has ended
10:31:00 <Zakim> Attendees were +1.240.515.aaaa, Jeanne, +1.508.333.aabb, +1.509.464.aacc, +1.703.672.aadd, +1.202.684.aaee, +44.786.783.aaff, olyerickson, +1.571.480.aagg, +1.301.384.aahh,
10:31:00 <Zakim> ... hadleybeeman, +1.240.515.aaii, bhyland, +1.413.652.aajj, +1.240.515.aakk, gdick, +1.703.672.aall, TinaGheen, +1.413.652.aamm, Rachel, jdforrester, bdhandspicker,
10:31:00 <Zakim> ... +1.202.270.aann
10:31:00 <Rachel> -Rachel
10:31:00 <Rachel> Rachel has left #egov
10:31:00 <bhyland> Jeanne: doesn't look like the RRSAgent and trackbot was invited so we cannot automatically create minutes :-(
10:31:00 <bhyland> We use a little check list in the WG that helps avoid this (we've done it ourselves...)
10:32:00 <bhyland> Everyone has done it in fact.
10:32:00 <HadleyBeeman> @bhyland I have them archived (on my local machine) if you need a file…
10:32:00 <bhyland> Here is a sample an agenda that you can cut & paste from so you have the checklist:
10:33:00 <carlo> carlo has joined #egov
10:33:00 <bhyland> http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon2011.09.15
10:33:00 <bhyland> See the checklist in the above agenda.
10:42:00 <Zakim> T&S_EGOV()9:00AM has now started
10:42:00 <Zakim> +??P2
10:42:00 <Zakim> -??P2
10:42:00 <Zakim> T&S_EGOV()9:00AM has ended
# SPECIAL MARKER FOR CHATSYNC.  DO NOT EDIT THIS LINE OR BELOW.  SRCLINESUSED=00000315