From Accessibility in India Community Group
The deliverables of the Community Group are :
• Awareness conducted through training ,workshops/conference on accessibility in education departments
• Implementation of accessibility guidelines in the area of research & Development
• Adoption of W3C standards and guidelines for providing accessible information of the Web.
• Inclusion of W3C Standards for developing E-Governance services.
• Provides National level feedback to International standards body ie. W3C
• Implementation of accessibility guidelines by Government/public sectors websites
• Building an eco-system around developers and assistive technologies