24 Jul 2013
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Wednesday,
24 Jul 2013 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 22 May 2013.
- Next meeting: 21 Aug 2013. Let's take part of August off.
- Review of open action items:
- A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
- A-227-01: Norm to review variable/option scope/shadow language and test cases
- A-228-01: A-228-01 Jim to incorporate such a table into the new Use Cases and Requirements document.
- A-228-03: A-228-03 Norm to ask the commenter about the last paragraph of bug 20995
- A-228-04: A-228-03 Norm to ask the submitter if any of them are higher priority that others
- A-229-01: Norm to comment on 21002 with proposed wording.
- A-229-02: Norm to make this point as a comment in bug 20995.
- A-230-01: A-230-01: Henry to create dated and undated versions of the schemas and pipeline library in appropriate locations
- A-230-02: A-230-02: Norm to propose errata along the lines described in msg 2013Mar/0028
- A-230-03: A-230-03: Norm to propose the erratum to resolve bug 21003
- A-230-04: A-230-04: Norm to propose the erratum to resolve bug 21004
- A-230-06: A-230-06: Norm to put Henry's erratum text in the errata document
- A-230-07: A-230-07: Norm to setup a test case for the optional option/p:namespaces binding and see what implementations do.
- A-231-01: A-231-01: Norm to propose a resolution for bug 21007.
- A-231-02: A-231-02: Norm to revisit the processing model document with commenters.
- Face-to-face meeting
Confirmed for 26/27 September in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Use cases and requirements?
- Zip and unzip steps?
- Option inheritance?
- Document metadata?
- Non-XML documents?
- Semantic web step use cases?
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2013-07-23 15:13:23 $