27 Mar 2013
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Wednesday,
27 Mar 2013 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
Note: W3C teleconferences are scheduled on "Boston
local time" and the United States moved to
“daylight savings time” on
Sunday, 10 Mar 2013. I believe that
British Summer Time
European Summer Time
both begin on Sunday, 31 Mar 2012.
That means this call will be one hour
later on 13 Mar, 20 Mar, and 27 Mar
and will shift back to it's "normal" time in those locales on 3 Apr 2012.
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 20 Mar 2013.
- Next meeting: 03 Apr 2013.
- Review of open action items:
- A-215-02: Henry to stage
the dated and undated versions of updated schemas and library.xpl
- A-215-04: Henry to
fix the bug where p:catch doesn't allow a name attribute in the XSD
- A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
- A-227-01: Norm to review variable/option scope/shadow language and test cases
- A-228-01: Jim to incorporate such a table into the new Use Cases and Requirements document.
- A-228-02: Norm to send email documenting the EPUB requirements on a ZIP step.
- A-228-03: Norm to ask the commenter about the last paragraph of bug 20995
- A-228-04: Norm to ask the submitter if any of them are higher priority that others
- A-229-01: Norm to comment on 21002 with proposed wording.
- A-229-02: Norm to make this point as a comment in bug 20995.
- Proposed errata/changes for schemas and libraries
- Use cases and requirements?
- Zip and unzip steps?
use cases. This week, perhaps
we can look at:
- 21003, errors in 4.4.1, p:xpath-context
- 21004, errors in 5.7.1, p:variable
- 21005, specification error wrt in-scope bindings
- 21006, errors in 4.4, p:choose
- 21007, errors in 5.8, p:declare-step
- Option inheritance?
- Document metadata?
- Non-XML documents?
- Semantic web step use cases?
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2013-03-26 13:48:00 $