24 Jan 2013
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
24 Jan 2013 at
(07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 17 Jan 2013.
- Next meeting: 31 Jan 2013.
- Review of open action items:
- A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to describe the consequences of information loss for a standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
- A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can come to the same place.
- A-215-02: Henry to stage
the dated and undated versions of updated schemas and library.xpl
- A-215-04: Henry to
fix the bug where p:catch doesn't allow a name attribute in the XSD
- A-217-01: Alex to produce a use case for semantic web steps.
- A-217-02: Alex to produce a use case with digital signatures in an EPUB3 document.
- A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
- A-219-01: Alex to categorize the unmet use cases as really unmet (digital signatures) or met with external dependencies.
- XML Processor Profiles review
- Document metadata in pipeplines
- Review of binary proposals
- Discussion of “XProcathon” at XML Prague's pre-conference day
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2013-01-23 16:14:17 $