XProc Agenda 03 Jan 2013

Meeting 224.

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 03 Jan 2013 at 10:00a EST (07:00a PST, 15:00GMT, 16:00CET) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200 (or via SIP), passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the web interface). The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Roll call.
    2. Accept this agenda.
    3. Accept the minutes of 01/02 Nov 2012.
    4. Next meeting: 10 Jan 2013.
    5. Review of open action items:
      • A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters proposal in a little more detail
      • A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
      • A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to describe the consequences of information loss for a standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
      • A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can come to the same place.
      • A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements document
      • A-215-01: Norm to make sure everyone knows the stable URI for the use cases/requirements document
      • A-215-02: Henry to stage the dated and undated versions of updated schemas and library.xpl
      • A-215-03: Norm to clarify the schema versioning/name attribute problem with Mohamed
      • A-215-04: Henry to fix the bug where p:catch doesn't allow a name attribute in the XSD
      • A-215-05: Norm to consider the template idea for elements inside p:log and provide an example
      • A-215-06: Norm to review the list of “variables” in the use cases/requirements document
      • A-215-07: Norm to point Murray to the variable scoping tests in the test suite
      • A-215-08: Norm to write a pipeline that summarizes the environment in which a pipeline runs, to the extent possible
      • A-217-01: Alex to produce a use case for semantic web steps.
      • A-217-02: Alex to produce a use case with digital signatures in an EPUB3 document.
      • A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
      • A-219-01: Alex to categorize the unmet use cases as really unmet (digital signatures) or met with external dependencies.
      • A-223-01: Norm to write up revised parameter story per f2f discussion
      • A-223-02: Norm to put document metadata on a future agenda
  2. Technical
    1. Review progress on use cases/requirements?
    2. Review proposal to simplify parameters
    3. Should we add support for document metadata?
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2013-01-02 20:35:03 $