01 Nov 2012
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
01 Nov 2012, and Friday, 02 Nov 2012, at the W3C Technical Plenary in
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 18 Oct 2012.
- Next meeting: 15 Nov 2012.
- Review of open action items:
- A-209-01: Norm to write up an alternate parameters proposal in a little more detail
- A-210-02: Norm or Henry to implement Michael's editorial changes, raising any issues we see, if any.
- A-210-03: Norm to draft notes for 2.1 and 2.2 to describe the consequences of information loss for a standalone=no document when it has external declarations.
- A-210-04: Norm to respond to Michael and see if we can come to the same place.
- A-211-01: Norm to find the discussion of goals in the minutes and distill some prose for use in the requirements document
- A-215-01: Norm
to make sure everyone knows the stable URI for the use cases/requirements document
- A-215-02: Henry to stage
the dated and undated versions of updated schemas and library.xpl
- A-215-03: Norm to
clarify the schema versioning/name attribute problem with Mohamed
- A-215-04: Henry to
fix the bug where p:catch doesn't allow a name attribute in the XSD
- A-215-05: Norm to
consider the template idea for elements inside p:log and provide an example
- A-215-06: Norm to review
the list of “variables” in the use cases/requirements document
- A-215-07: Norm to point
Murray to the variable scoping tests in the test suite
- A-215-08: Norm to write
a pipeline that summarizes the environment in which a pipeline runs, to the
- A-217-01: Alex to produce a use case for semantic web steps.
- A-217-02: Alex to produce a use case with digital signatures in an EPUB3 document.
- A-217-03: Norm to draft notes for OS and directory steps
- A-219-01: Alex to categorize the unmet use cases as really unmet (digital signatures) or met with external dependencies.
- Review the test suite
- Review public comments
- Review p:zip/p:unzip proposal
- Refresh and next steps on XML Processor Profiles
- Complete the smaller set of
V2 Requirements and Use Case
- Explore the notion of a step registry
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2012/10/21 20:49:36 $