30 Apr 2009
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
30 Apr 2009 at
(08:00a PST, 16:00GMT, 17:00CET, 01:00JST+, 09:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665 (or via the
The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
Possible regrets from Norm, Henry to chair.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 23 Apr 2009.
- Next meeting: 07 May 2009.
- Review of
comments received so far on our CR.
- Partial resolution in latest draft, propose we leave unresolved parts
- Propose that we relax the constraints so that implementations are free
to support any versions that they wish.
- Needs a WG decision wrt MAY or MUST (or MUST NOT).
- I think this is resolved, but WG should confirm.
- Discussion of the default processing model, if the WG
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2009/04/28 18:21:52 $