18 May 2006
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
18 May 2006 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Roll call.
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 11 May 2006.
- Next meeting: 25 May 2006, telcon.
- Face-to-face: 2-4 Aug 2006. The registration page is now open,
Murray has provided local arrangements
information, please review it.
- Review of open action items
- A-20-01: Norm to write up his thoughts on parameters and inputs
- A-19-01: Alex to send mail describing his ideas about variables.
- A-13-01: MSM to draft a complete table; ETA: 15 June 2006
- Issue 3089: What version/subset of XPath is used in conditionals?
- XProc syntax
- Issue 3199: How do pipeline parameters, inputs, and outputs interact?
- Discussion of early draft XProc: An XML Pipeline Language
- Issue 3114: Are explicit dependencies required?
- Issue 3117: Should parallel execution of step be allowed by the language?
- Issue 3198: Functional components?
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2006/05/17 20:11:08 $