XProc Agenda 04 May 2006

The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday, 04 May 2006 at 11:00a EDT (08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India) for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge, +1-617-761-6200, passcode 97762# ("XPROC").

XProc uses the #xproc IRC channel on irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please join us there if at all possible.

See the XProc WG page for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the start of the telcon.

  1. Administrivia
    1. Accept this agenda.
    2. Accept the minutes of 27 Apr 2006.
    3. Next meeting: 11 May 2006.
    4. Face-to-face: The registration page is now open, please register. Local arrangements?
    5. Review of open action items
      1. A-18-01: Alex to create an issue about the possibility of functional components
      2. A-17-02: Murray to provide local arrangements info for August
      3. A-13-01: MSM to draft a complete table; ETA: 21 Apr 2006
  2. Technical
    1. Issue 3113: Does the pipeline engine act as a resource manager?
    2. Issue 3118: Should an implementation of the language be allowed to perform caching?
    3. Issue 3114: Are explicit dependencies required?
    4. Issue 3117: Should parallel execution of step be allowed by the language?
    5. Issue 3089: What version/subset of XPath is used in conditionals?
    6. Discussion of early draft XProc: An XML Pipeline Language
  3. Any other business
$Author: NormanWalsh $
Last revised $Date: 2006/05/03 18:17:17 $