20 Apr 2006
The XML Processing Model (XProc) WG will meet on Thursday,
20 Apr 2006 at
(08:00a PDT, 15:00GMT, 16:00BST, 00:00JST+, 08:30p India)
for one hour on the W3C Zakim Bridge,
XProc uses the
#xproc IRC channel on
irc.w3.org:6665. The IRC channel is used for managing
agendas, minutes, and other aspects of the teleconference, so please
join us there if at all possible.
See the XProc WG page
for pointers to current documents and other information. If you have
additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list before the
start of the telcon.
$Author: NormanWalsh $
- Accept this
- Accept the
of 13 Apr 2006.
- Next meeting: 27 Apr 2006.
- Issue 3117: Should parallel execution of step be allowed by the language?
- Issue 3118: Should an implementation of the language be allowed to perform caching?
- Issue 3114: Are explicit dependencies required?
- Issue 3089: What version/subset of XPath is used in conditionals?
- Issue 3096: Are components side-effect free?
- Issue 3113: Does the pipeline engine act as a resource manager?
- Discussion of early draft XProc: An XML Pipeline Language
- Any other business
Last revised $Date: 2006/04/19 15:02:58 $