Input for Agenda Planning for the User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group

This is the view of issues grouped by products; see also the view of actions groups by issues ordered by due dates.

Action Items Pending Review

There are 8 pending review actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-87 (edit) pending review Take another stab at 2.1.3 Kelly Ford 2008-11-27
ACTION-187 (edit) pending review Minor edit 4.1.9 "does not prohibit' overriding of platform keys Kelly Ford 2009-05-21
ACTION-242 (edit) pending review Review wcag 2.0 for instances of a mechanism is available for places that UAAG needs to address. Kelly Ford 2010-01-21
ACTION-258 (edit) pending review Rewrite 4.4.1 to include the user interface and default presentation of recognized flashing Web content never violate and create user has the option to... Jim Allan 2010-01-28
ACTION-263 (edit) pending review Review 3.1 with a proposal for clean-up due in 2 weeks Patrick Lauke 2010-02-04
ACTION-447 (edit) pending review - send proposed bug report on IFRAME and FRAME requesting that @title be required (used by AT to identify FRAMEs and IFRAMEs to user) Gregory Rosmaita 2010-09-16
ACTION-480 (edit) pending review Rewrite 3.3.2 document accessibility features, to mirror ATAG20, include Simon Definition in the intent Jim Allan 2010-12-16
ACTION-481 (edit) pending review Rewrite 3.3.4 to remove 'benefit accessibility' Jim Allan 2010-12-16

Overdue action items

There are 36 overdue actions.

ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with
ACTION-881 (edit) open Convert links to the w3c format for bibliographies Jeanne F Spellman 2013-09-05
ACTION-882 (edit) open Address with uawg adding "description" to 4.1.6 (kf, see review notes from f2f day 3) Kelly Ford 2013-09-05
ACTION-883 (edit) open Bring up sc 3.2.5 settings change confirmation to the group. Kelly Ford 2013-09-05
ACTION-884 (edit) open Reword 1.9.2 for both sources Greg Lowney 2013-09-12
ACTION-886 (edit) open Rewrite definition of alternative content - include bullet for <abbr title=foo>, change sentence for text-alternatives for non-text content Jim Allan 2013-09-12
ACTION-891 (edit) open Refine the definition of documentation to rule out the conformance claim, user forum questions, etc. Jan Richards 2013-10-03
ACTION-892 (edit) open Update the intent of the ier of 3.3.2 to try to addess greg's concerns in http://lists.w3.org/archives/public/w3c-wai-ua/2013julsep/0111.html. Jan Richards 2013-10-03
ACTION-911 (edit) open Propose a definition of "text customization, set text characteristics" that might be able to bundle the proposed guideline 1.4 notes Jan Richards 2013-10-24
ACTION-917 (edit) open Add to next week's agenda to discuss synthesized speech when used with a screenreader so that the screen reader takes precedence. Jeanne F Spellman 2013-11-18
ACTION-918 (edit) open Raise 1.6.4 bullet 4 explain what spoken literally means at next meeting. number sc very detailed, punctuation should be also Jim Allan 2013-11-18
ACTION-919 (edit) open Raise homophones in tonal languages. Jim Allan 2013-11-18
ACTION-920 (edit) open Raise issue with kim of scroll bars always visible is important for voice only users. how important? Greg Lowney 2013-11-18
ACTION-921 (edit) open Raise why 1.8.10 is aa. this is very easy. should be a. Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-922 (edit) open Raise 1.8.11 wording Greg Lowney 2013-11-19
ACTION-923 (edit) open Raise adding 'user context' profile part of indieui as part of ua profiles and preferences Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-924 (edit) open Review 2.1.2 active and inactive focus and viewports. Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-925 (edit) open Review spreadsheet to find 'extension' and input urls Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-927 (edit) open Consider whether we actually introduce a new requirement into the "limited conformance for extensions" section of the conformance section, when it really should be a success criterion in the main body of the document. regarding the sentence "the add-in must not cause the combined user agent (hosting user agent plus installed extension or plug-in) to fail any success criteria... Greg Lowney 2013-11-19
ACTION-928 (edit) open Review speeech-api for inclusion in uaag in implementing document https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/speech-api/raw-file/tip/speechapi.html Jim Allan 2013-11-19
ACTION-931 (edit) open Write test for gl 1.1 Jim Allan 2013-12-12
ACTION-950 (edit) open Write additional intent for 2.4.5 stating the media player is the user agent that will search captions, the parent ua (desktop browser) does not know the captions exist, only the player does. and only the player can search the captions Jim Allan 2014-03-06
ACTION-970 (edit) open Draft sentences for the introduction with kim to make it more clear that extensions and platform capabilities are allowed to meet conformance. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-04-24
ACTION-972 (edit) open Smith cr05 response to make clear that nav by heading is required but not speech input nav by heading Jeanne F Spellman 2014-05-01
ACTION-974 (edit) open Work this text http://lists.w3.org/archives/public/w3c-wai-ua/2014aprjun/0014.html into a section in the introduction. Jan Richards 2014-05-08
ACTION-975 (edit) open Review document for explicit use of uaui or rc and report back Jim Allan 2014-05-08
ACTION-981 (edit) open Create or modify an sc (1.7x) to allow for multiple user stylesheets. Jim Allan 2014-05-29
ACTION-1003 (edit) open Add more to the 3.2.x sc's intent to call out that it could be auto-detected or user entered and could be editable. Jan Richards 2014-07-31
ACTION-1004 (edit) open Renumber principle 3 to accommodate the removal of 3.1 Jeanne F Spellman 2014-07-31
ACTION-1005 (edit) open Renumber 3.2 since 3.2.5 is level a. Jeanne F Spellman 2014-07-31
ACTION-1014 (edit) open Look at how we reference applicablability to just the user agent and ensure he's happy with it based off of 2.9.1 discussion. Kelly Ford 2014-08-21
ACTION-1015 (edit) open Review and revise ier for 2.9.1. Kelly Ford 2014-08-21
ACTION-1016 (edit) open Shorten and clarify 2.9.1 based on group thinking that it only applies to user agent ui and reflect gl's belief that it is too long. Kelly Ford 2014-08-21
ACTION-1021 (edit) open 3.3.x needs Examples and Resources from Kim proposals Jeanne F Spellman 2014-09-01
ACTION-1026 (edit) open Revise definition user agent user interface Jeanne F Spellman 2014-09-04
ACTION-1029 (edit) open Fleshout note for conformance of nested ua user interfaces Jim Allan 2014-09-04
ACTION-1034 (edit) open Send to jeanne new definition for 'element' and 'element type' Greg Lowney 2014-09-11

Action items due next week

There are 0 upcoming actions.

Issues discussed over the last week

There are 0 recently discussed issues listed in the system.


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: agenda.php,v 1.62 2012/05/30 19:40:48 brett Exp $