ACTION-51: Draft a guideline for Principle 5 understanding that covers the points in Issue-19

Draft a guideline for Principle 5 understanding that covers the points in Issue-19

State:
closed
Person:
Jeanne F Spellman
Due on:
December 2, 2011
Created on:
October 21, 2008
Related emails:
  1. Fwd: Action-517 and Action-513 Configure Toolbars (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2011-12-06)
  2. Finding Owner, Clarifying and Making Progress on Section 4.9 of UAAG 2.0 (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2010-01-19)
  3. Action Items Due for 1/21/2010 (from Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com on 2010-01-19)
  4. Re: Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from hennys@opera.com on 2009-11-18)
  5. Re: Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from simon.harper@manchester.ac.uk on 2009-11-17)
  6. Reminder of Action items for UAWG Meeting this week (from jeanne@w3.org on 2009-11-17)
  7. Minutes of UA F2F 21 Oct (from jeanne@w3.org on 2008-10-21)

Related notes:

No additional notes.

Changelog:

Created action 'Draft a guideline for Principle 5 understanding that covers the points in Issue-19 ' assigned to Jeanne Spellman, due 2008-10-28

21 Oct 2008, 09:54:25

Due date changed to 2009-11-19

Jeanne F Spellman, 5 Nov 2009, 18:42:53

Due date changed to 2010-02-05

Jeanne F Spellman, 14 Jan 2010, 18:18:32

Due date changed to 2010-02-18

Jeanne F Spellman, 4 Feb 2010, 18:11:56

Due date changed to 2010-11-10

Jeanne F Spellman, 7 Oct 2010, 17:19:32

Due date changed to 2011-12-02

Kelly Ford, 7 Nov 2011, 22:05:43

Status changed to 'closed'

Jim Allan, 11 Apr 2013, 19:08:52


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $