ACTION-184: Assist GL to write a proposal for 4.1.6 to address concerns of this survey

Assist GL to write a proposal for 4.1.6 to address concerns of this survey

State:
closed
Person:
Jeanne F Spellman
Due on:
May 21, 2009
Created on:
May 14, 2009
Related emails:
  1. RE: Minutes: UAWG 14 May 2009 (from kford@windows.microsoft.com on 2009-05-19)
  2. Re: Minutes: UAWG 14 May 2009 (from hennys@opera.com on 2009-05-15)
  3. Minutes: UAWG 14 May 2009 (from jimallan@tsbvi.edu on 2009-05-14)

Related notes:

outdated

Jeanne F Spellman, 6 Nov 2009, 21:52:57

Changelog:

Created action 'Assist GL to write a proposal for 4.1.6 to address concerns of this survey' assigned to Jeanne Spellman, due 2009-05-21

14 May 2009, 17:50:35

Status changed to 'closed'

Jeanne F Spellman, 6 Nov 2009, 21:52:57


Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>, Kelly Ford <kelly.ford@microsoft.com>, Chairs, Jeanne F Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>, Staff Contact
Tracker: documentation, (configuration for this group), originally developed by Dean Jackson, is developed and maintained by the Systems Team <w3t-sys@w3.org>.
$Id: index.php,v 1.323 2013-12-19 14:47:09 dom Exp $