W3C User Agent Telecon for May 30th, 2002
Date: Thursday, 30 May 2002
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (18:00-19:30
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617)
- Update on ATIA accessibility API discussion with Randy Marsden
- Proposal for checkpoints should be "all formats" versus "formats that
are part of the claim".
- What to do with
with low implementation
Chair: Jon Gunderson
Scribe: Ian Jacobs
- JG: Write up user scenarios for why non-text-based highlighting
important for users; notably which users.
for additional questions:
- DP and TL: Review and comment on current issues on the list
- IJ: Review UAAG 1.0 for which checkpoints should be "all formats" v.
"formats that are part of the claim".
- JG: Clarify why "Max rating" used in some cases (in low
implementation experience section) and "Avg rating" in some cases. Also, delete
"+/-" with P (round down from G to P)
Meeting cancelled due to low attendance