W3C User Agent Telecon for May 23rd, 2002
Date: Thursday, 23 May 2002
Time: 2:00-3:30 pm Boston Local Time, USA (18:00-19:30
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617)
forum meeting in Washington on 3 June
- Issue 529:
6.1, 6.2: Is DOM required at P1, or some
- Issue 528:
6.2, 6.3: Security issues in some cases for write access to content. How to
- Issue 532:
6.9 (timely access): What "exchanges" does this checkpoint refer to?
- Issue 531:
3.4 (Toggle scripts): Most pages will include scripts, so alert requirement
will be so frequent as to not be useful
- Issue 530:
2.2: Definition of, determination of "xml and sgml applications" unclear. Rely
on internet media types?
Chair: Jon Gunderson
Scribe: Ian Jacobs
- IJ: Review UAAG 1.0 for which checkpoints should be "all formats" v.
"formats that are part of the claim".
- JG: Write up user scenarios for why non-text-based highlighting
important for users; notably which users.
for additional questions:
- JG: Clarify why "Max rating" used in some cases (in low
implementation experience section) and "Avg rating" in some cases. Also, delete
"+/-" with P (round down from G to P)
- IJ: Send proposal for Guideline 10 modifications based on today's
- IJ: Propose text to the UAWG on conformance profiles for use by other
- JG: Contact developers for API requirements