WAI UA Telecon for May 30th, 2001
Date: Wednesday, 30 May 2001
Time: 2:00-4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, USA
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617) 252-1038
Remaining Last Call Telecons:
- Thursday, May 31th: 2:00-4:00 EST (special meeting planned with AT
- Discussion of agenda for telecon with assistive technology
- See open
issues in last call issues list
Scribe: Ian Jacobs
- IJ: Coordinate usability testing of the guidelines (JRG volunteers to
be one of the testers).
- RS: Send pointer to information about universal access gateway to the
- GR: Review event checkpoints for techniques
- GR: Rewrite different markup (list of elements) that 2.9 applies to,
- JG: Organize a teleconference to address 4.6 and invite media people
For example: Rob Lanphier of RealNetworks, Kathy Demaree of
Microsoft (she is in charge of accessibility for the WMP), Geoff Freed, and
- IJ: Revise proposal to address Issue #474.
- IJ: Mention "themes" in the section on configuration files (along
with profiles, init files).
Status: Done for next draft.
- IJ: Send a proposal to address the "global configuration" issue: it
may be several settings.