WAI UA Telecon for May 25th, 2001
Date: Friday, 25 May 2001
Time: 2:00-4:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, USA
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617) 252-1038
Remaining Last Call Telecons:
- Wednesday, May 30th, 2:00-4:00 EST
- Thursday, May 31th: 2:00-4:00 EST (special meeting planned with AT
- See open
issues in last call issues list
Scribe: Ian Jacobs
- IJ: Coordinate usability testing of the guidelines (JRG volunteers to
be one of the testers).
- IJ: Revise proposal to address Issue #474.
- RS: Send pointer to information about universal access gateway to the
- GR: Review event checkpoints for techniques
- GR: Rewrite different markup (list of elements) that 2.9 applies to,
- IJ: Mention "themes" in the section on configuration files (along
with profiles, init files).
- IJ: Send a proposal to address the "global configuration" issue: it
may be several settings.