WAI UA Telecon for April 5th, 2001
Date: Thursday, 5 April 2001
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, USA
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617) 252-1038
- New Working Draft Available:
31 March UAAG
- Last call scheduling issues
- Techniques document review
- Implementation report review
- Preparation for Candidate Recommendation
Scribe: Ian Jacobs
- IJ: Coordinate usability testing of the guidelines (JRG volunteers to
be one of the testers).
- TL: Ask someone from Microsoft whether they will evaluate the
guidelines with a product.
- CMN: Find out from SYMM WG whether repositioning of objects will
appear in the spec (or should be in UAAG).
- RS: Send pointer to information about universal access gateway to the
- HB: Talk to EO about getting "How do people with disabilities use the
- JG: Send last call announcements to disabilty groups
- GR: Review event checkpoints for techniques
- DP: Review navigation checkpoints for techniques
- MQ: Review speech checkpoints
- IJ: Talk to Judy about this one as well.
- TL: Report to WG on discussions at Microsoft about keyboard
got a lot of shrugs and little interest about this. I'll send a synopsis.