WAI UA Telecon for November 28th, 2000
Chair: Jon Gunderson
Date: Tuesday, 28 November
Time: 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm Eastern Standard Time, USA
Call-in: Longfellow Bridge (+1) (617) 252-1038
- User Agent FTF meeting update
- Implementation report
Chair: Jon Gunderson
Scribe: Kitch Barnicle
- IJ: Ask Jason White for CSS implementation information for
- IJ: Publish new implementation report for the meeting
- IJ: Improve wording of note for 4.14 related to CSS reference
- IJ, EH, AG: Propose new definitions forterms in question
(equivalence, text element, etc.)
- IJ: Draft new language for 6.2
- IJ: Get wording from Martin for thisrequirement (e.g., "conform",
"implement", etc.) for issue 327
- IJ: Talk to the Director about DOM 2 proposal discussed at FTF
- IJ: Propose new checkpoints to see how it feels to harmonize the
requirements related to comments in issue 348.
- IJ: Propose new checkpoints/modifiedcheckpoints for 8.2.
- IJ: Add some more explanation about the difference between 7.3
- IJ: Proposed fixed wording for 7.5
- IJ: Add to techniques a link to Adobe's accessible PDF information.
- IJ and AG: Revise the applicability provision and send to WG.
- IJ: Ask Adobe why this is hard (issue 382)
- JG: Implementation information for guideline 2
- JG: Propose a list of things we areexpecting UAs to recognize in
- AG: Send a reply to Phill related to issue 362
- AG: Send info about portable point of sale to Ian for his reply for
- GR: Review checkpoints in Guideline 10 for implementation
- GR: Talk to Håkon about CSS support.
- MQ: Review speech checkpoints for implementation information
- MQ: Send more details about control of speech parameters for the
techniques document based on OpenBook.
- KB: Submit technique on providing information on current item and
number of items in search
- JA: Review checkpoints in Guideline 4 for implementation
- HB: Find out how Daisy addresses synthesizer voice characteristics
- CMN: Send a proposed definition of equivalent to the group
- Action IJ: Follow up with Greg Lowney on issue 389
- IJ: (Issue 387) Propose new wording for check point 8.4 reflecting
discussion on 28 November
- HB: Review guideline 3 for implementation information
- JG: Ask group for face-to-face agenda items
- JG: Take the issue of server-sidecontrol of timing to WAI CG.
- JG: Take security issues to WAI CG
- GR: Contacts for Dolphin for reviewing UAAG