Important note: This Wiki page is edited by participants of the RDWG. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
Benchmarking Web Accessibility Metrics Panel Questions
From Research and Development Working Group Wiki
As per our discussion of 06 October 2011 possible panel questions and topics are:
- How to measure the quality of the metric (GB);
- How to estimate the error the metric does (GB);
- Another group of question based on the conclusions drawn from the metrics (GB); and
- Applicability and Maturity of Metrics (SAZ).
- Also application parameters how apt they are for large websites, or if they are for specific purposes etc maybe a matrix of what coverage we have. Taxonomy of different metrics and implications when to use what type of metrics / what parameters we think would be desirable for certain types of metrics if it is automatable, longitudinal or generic etc.