This Wiki page is edited by participants of the WCAG Working Group. It does not necessarily represent consensus and it may have incorrect information or information that is not supported by other Working Group participants, WAI, or W3C. It may also have some very useful information.
From WCAG WG
- Proposed update to T2 Using Standard Text Formatting For Lists
- Proposed update to T3 Using Standard Text Formatting For Headings
- Proposed new T4 Using Standard Text Formatting For Tables
- Ensure we are capturing all of the ways to create headings, lists, tables
- Determine whether we need to address pagination (e.g. nroff / troff output for man pages)
- Do we need to include a variant of T4 table formatting for 1.3.2 (columnar output from things like 'ls')?
- Do we need a few Bypass Blocks techniques, covering things like PgDn and searching to skip over repeated headers within a set of man pages?
- Do we need to develop a technique for 3.1.1 language of page? (presumption of same as OS?)
- Do we need techniques for label relationships (e.g. IBM 3270 terminal apps?)
- Do we need techniques that speak to 4.1.2 Name, Role, Value?
Also see Category:Text Techniques.