Impact of the Web on People with Disabilities
- The Web has become a key resource for:
- news, information, commerce, entertainment,
- classroom education, distance learning,
- job searching, workplace interaction,
- civic participation, government services.
- It is displacing traditional sources of information and
- schools, libraries, print materials, discourse of the
- some of the traditional resources were accessible; some
- An accessible Web means unprecedented access to information
for people with disabilities.