Negotiation protocols allow two agents to flexibly communicate about how they wish to
- Joint Electronic Payment Initiative (JEPI)
- negotiate which payment system to use between a client and server
- Protocol Extension Protocol (PEP)
- allow client and server to negotiate about how to use HTTP extensions.
- couples an assertion with a cryptographic signature block
- bridges the gap between second and third generation. First it is an assertion system,
but the semantics of the assertion and the associated "trust" models can be
tailored towards specific applications.
- signed PICS labels, and signed RDF