SWAD Highlight - Workflow (In Depth)
- W3C is a dynamic organization
- Resources may be required on short notice that have been
committed to other tasks
- Proof that a meeting can occur at which the resources
required to reach a decision are able to be present will
depend on the ability to identify all the resources;
including personnel, meeting facilities (room, teleconference
system), and prerequisite documents.
- Any participant can use this proof to synchronize
independent databases including personal planners.
- Proofs that a meeting took place at which all
prerequisites were met and a decision was taken, become
messages that state, for example, that a document progressed
from Working Draft to Last Call Working Draft.