RDF Core Working Group
- RDF provides a common framework for representing metadata
across many applications. The semantics and structure of many
varieties of metadata will be specified by independent
communities. RDF provides an infrastructure that is
sufficiently general and flexible to support these disparate
- Implementor feedback concerning the RDF Model and Syntax
Recommendation points to the need for a number of fixes,
clarifications and improvements to the specification of RDF's
abstract model and XML syntax.
- Also tasked to complete the work on RDF vocabulary
description present in the RDF Schema Candidate
- Provide an account of the relationships between the basic
components of RDF (Model, Syntax, Schema) and the larger XML
family of recommendations.
- RDF Core F2F Meeting this Wednesday and Thursday.
- Brian McBride
<firstname.lastname@example.org> HP Labs and Dan Brickley <email@example.com>