Many users may be operating in contexts very different from your own:
- They may not be able to see, hear, move, or may not be able to process
some types of information easily or at all.
- They may have difficulty reading or comprehending text.
- They may not have or be able to use a keyboard or mouse.
- They may have a text-only screen, a small screen, or a slow Internet
- They may not speak or understand fluently the language in which content
is written or spoken.
- They may be in a situation where their eyes, ears, or hands are busy or
interfered with (e.g., driving to work, working in a loud environment,