I Acknowledgments (Non-Normative)
This document was produced with the participation of current XForms Working Group participants:
- Steven Pemberton, W3C/CWI (Co-Chair, Team Contact)
- John M. Boyer, IBM (Co-Chair, Editor)
- Darrell Dykstra, Adobe
- Sebastian Schnitzenbaumer, DreamLab (formerly of SAP/Mozquito) (Co-chair until 2003)
- T. V. Raman, Google (formerly of IBM) (Editor)
- Mikko Honkala, Helsinki University Of Technology
- Jan Kratky, IBM
- Charlie Wiecha, IBM
- Nick Van den Bleeken, Inventive Designers n.v.
- Kenneth Sklander, PicoForms
- Allan Beaufour, Novell
- Erik Bruchez, Orbeon
- Mark Seaborne, Origo Services Limited
- Susan Borgrink, Progeny Systems
- Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
- Mark Birbeck, x-port.net Ltd. (Invited Expert)
Former Working Group participants:
- David Landwehr, Novell (Editor)
- Roland Merrick, IBM (Editor)
- Klaas Bals, Inventive Designers n.v.
- Tim Bruylants, Inventive Designers n.v.
- Kevin Kelly, IBM
- John Kugelman, Progeny Systems
- Gary Sikora, Progeny Systems
- Micah Dubinko, Snapbridge Software, Inc. (Invited Expert)
- Daniel Vogelheim, Sun Microsystems
- Leigh Klotz, Xerox (Editor)
- Subramanian Peruvemba, Oracle Corp.
- Thierry Michel, W3C (W3C Team Contact)
- Rob McDougall, Adobe
- Peter Stark, Ericsson
- Vincent Godefroy, EDF R&D
- Davanum Srinivas, Computer Associates
- Doug Dominiak, Openwave
- Frank Boumphrey, HTML Writer's Guild
- Linda Bucsay Welsh, Intel
- Gavin McKenzie, JetForm Corporation
- John McCarthy, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Frank Olken, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Ray Waldin, Lexica, LLC
- Tantek Çelik, Microsoft
- Josef Dietl, Mozquito Technologies
- Dave Hyatt, Netscape/AOL
- Eric Pollmann, Netscape/AOL
- Kazunari Kubota, NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
- Kaori Nakai, NTT DoCoMo, Inc.
- Tom Butcher, OpenDesign
- Ted Wugofski, Openwave
- Jeremy Chone, Oracle
- K. P. Lee, Philips
- Panagiotis Reveliotis, Philips
- Roli Wendorf, Philips
- David Cleary, Progress Software
- Mike Mansell, PureEdge Solutions Inc
- Michael Fergusson, SoftQuad
- Zoe Lacroix, SurroMed, Inc.
- Dave Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
- Masayasu Ishikawa, W3C (Team Contact until October 2005)
- Dave Raggett, W3C/Openwave (Team Contact until December 2000)
- Larry Masinter, Xerox
The XForms Working Group has benefited in its work from the participation of Invited Experts:
- Tom Schnetlage, University of Berkeley
- Dan Gillman, Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Eliot Christian, U.S. Geological Survey
Editor Acknowledgments: Previous versions of this document were edited with assistance from Dave Raggett (until December 2000), Linda Bucsay Welsh (until April 2001), and Josef Dietl (until October 2001). Martin Dürst edited the section on input modes. The first edition of this recommendation was co-edited by Leigh L. Klotz, Jr. and Micah Dubinko.
Additional Acknowledgments: The editors would like to thank Kai Scheppe, Malte Wedel, and Götz Bock for constructive criticism on early versions of the binding discussion and their contributions to its present content. We thank John Boyer for authoring parts of the XForms events and action handler processing models as well as sections on the recalculation sequence algorithm. Finally, we would like to thank members of the public firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list for their careful reading of draft versions of this specification and providing constructive suggestions and criticisms.
Additional Acknowledgments: The Working Group would like to thank the following members of the XML Schema-XForms joint task force: Daniel Austin (chair), David Cleary, Micah Dubinko, Martin Dürst, David Ezell, Leigh Klotz, Noah Mendelsohn, Roland Merrick, and Peter Stark for their assistance in identifying a subset of XML Schema for use in XForms.