This page will allow you to start MUTAT with any of the predefined tests
available, or using your own test set.
Use your own test file
Currently this has to be in n3, matching the approach used in the example
rule files. (This is being developed, and more documentation on how to write
a test file should be available before February 2005)
Test file URI:
Test a specification for conformance to the QA Specification Guidelines
(Last call draft)
- This walks you through the process of testing a specification's
conformance to quality rules.
Test a page for conformance to WCAG 1
- test file: wcag.n3
- demonstrates display of tests on a single page
- demonstrates overriding EARL's default test results, question
filtering, creation of new user-information questions
Test a browser for conformance to CSS1
- test file: css.n3
- demonstrates display of tests on multiple pages
- example of how this tool could help automate existing test suites
Please send any comments on this page to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © W3C 2004-2005. This version $Id: start.html,v 1.5 2004/12/31
07:20:48 charles Exp $.