HTML4 Test Suite
This test suite was written with the participation of the members of the
Thanks especially to the efforts of:
Acknowledgements for the HTML4 Test Suite Contribution
Many people contributed to the creation of the Contribution to the W3C HTML test suite which this test suite is based on. They include the following:
- Art Bobroskie lead the effort, designed the structure of the suite, and created the documentation.
- Jeremy Bristol wrote tests, wrote and edited assertions and helped to debug the infrastructure.
- Xiao-Qi Ye wrote most of the tests for the initial drafts.
- Kien-Wei Tseng wrote tests, wrote and edited assertions and helped to debug the infrastructure.
- Mark Hickenbottom provided support for the tools to create the test suite.
- Shoko Ishizaka wrote tests and assertions.
- Yoko Colgan wrote tests and assertions.
- Chris Chen wrote tests and assertions.
Special thanks to the assistance and advice of:
- Tantek Çelik, who acted as senior mentor for this effort.
- Sean Hayes, who initiated this effort.
- Kirill Gavrylyuk, who gave sage direction when it was needed.
Thanks to the assistance and inspiration of: